7.6 Updates in version 13.08
• Draft Configurations Feature:
– Support for creating configuration drafts from existing device configu- rations, or importing from text files.
– Draft configurations can be edited directly and can then be pushed to the device (either running or startup configuration).
– Drafts can also be compared to existing configurations to verify that only the parts you expect to change are aﬀected.
• Change Adviser Feature:
– This is new feature that is unique in the industry.
– The Change Adviser can work with existing configurations or draft configurations.
• Tera Term Integration
– Working in concert with the Terminal Proxy feature, which allows auto- mated login to devices and capture of terminal sessions, we have added the ability to simply right-click on a device in the inventory list and open a Tera Term session that jumps directly into the device – logging in automatically for you.
• Cisco PnP Feature(optional)
– We added the ability to create run after the Cisco PnP function, to back up add the inventory automatically.
• Add Supported Operating Systems
– Windows Server 2012
– Linux Cent OS / later than RedHat 5.x/6.x