[HDD expansion procedure]
1. Connect to the OVA console and select  Power Off to stop the NetLD virtual machine.
2. Select [Add Hard Disk-New Hard Disk] in "Edit Settings" on ESXi, add any capacity and save.
3. Power on the NetLD virtual machine on ESXi .
4. Confirm that the HDD has been expanded by following the [HDD capacity check procedure] below.
* It takes about 10 to 30 minutes to reflect.
[HDD capacity check procedure]
1. Connect to AdiminUI (https: // "NetLD IP": 8443).
* For Adimin UI, you need to set the API Token, which is the password, when you log in for the first time.
Please set from "API Token Setup" at the bottom right of the login screen.
2. You can check it in Disk usage on the Monitor tab.