With NetLD or ThirdEye, you can only add additional disks. You cannot extend existing disk space. (note: this will only impact the Data directory).
Note: it may take up to 30 minutes to reflect change.
- Stop ThirdEye from the Hyper-V console.
2. Create a ThirdEye checkpoint in Hyper-V.
3. In Hyper-V, right-click the ThirdEye virtual machine and expand "Settings".
4. Add a hard drive under IDE controller 1.
5. Create a new “virtual hard disk” with the added hard drive.
6. Select disk format: VHDX
7. Disk type selection: fixed size
8. Specify name and location: Optional
9. Disk configuration: Create a new empty virtual hard disk (size: any)
10. Click the Finish button.
11. Close "Settings" with the OK button .
12. Start ThirdEye in Hyper-V.
Pictures below show the before/after of the disk usage in the Admin Dashboard.