This documentation describes how to migrate SNMPs to ThirdEye. This SNMPc migration tool enables us to migrate Map information and part of event filter information to ThirdEye easily.
* Establish ThirdEye environment where it can be logged-in.
* This tool migrates the information by using HTTPS communication, please allow HTTPS communication if there is a firewall between SNMPc and ThirdEye.
How to migrate SNMPc
1. Save snmpc-import.zip in the PC where SNMPc had installed.
2. Right-click the snmpc-import.zip and extract files. Ask email@example.com to get latest tool.
3. Copy all extracted files and paste them to the SNMPc where it has been installed directory. Default installed directory is C:\Program Files(x86)\SNMPc Network Manager. Below example uses D:\Program Files\SNMPc Network Manager.
4. Execute command prompt as Administrator.
5. Change directory to SNMPc installed.
6. Run below command.
3eye-snmpc-import-exe. <3eye-host> <3eye-user> <3eye-password>
3eye-host : Enter ThirdEye host or ip address (i.e. 192.168.30.1)
3eye-user : Enter ThirdEye login user name (i.e. admin)
3eye-password : Enter ThirdEye login password (i.e. password)
* If you use --inventory-only option, you can migrate Map information only to ThirdEye.
7. After migration is completed. these information will be shown in ThirdEye immediately.